Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

WaltJung archives shutting down
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th June 2018, 03:33 PM   #31
WaltJ is offline WaltJ  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Progress report on accessing WaltJung.org PDFs

My sincere thanks go out to Fast Eddie D, JensenHealey, billshurv, anatech, martin clark, wintermute, jplesset, and all of those who have voiced support above for the past work.

Some prelim offline work on easily accessing the PDFs looks promising. More as this as things become further solidified.
Old 11th June 2018, 07:37 PM   #32
jan.didden is offline jan.didden  Europe
diyAudio Member

Walt, if it is any help, I would be honored to host any of your material on my space. In a separate 'Walt Jung' area if you wish, even with its own URL. Something like an archive.

Let me know if this would help.

Jan
Old 15th June 2018, 03:21 PM   #33
diyAudio Member

Default Further progress report on accessing archived WaltJung.org PDFs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan.didden View Post
Walt, if it is any help, I would be honored to host any of your material on my space. In a separate 'Walt Jung' area if you wish, even with its own URL. Something like an archive.

Let me know if this would help.

Jan
Thanks much, Jan. I am right now waiting for renewal of permissions from a couple of authors for their "Guest" archived PDFs, but the new site is basically functional with >100 PDFs online.

I'll announce something here when it is a "Go", and how it can be accessed.

Last edited by WaltJ; 15th June 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: accuracy
Old 16th June 2018, 09:18 AM   #34
wintermute is online now wintermute  Australia
just another
diyAudio Moderator

Old 10th July 2018, 05:13 PM   #35
diyAudio Member

Default Further progress report on accessing archived WaltJung.org PDFs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltJ View Post
Thanks much, Jan. I am right now waiting for renewal of permissions from a couple of authors for their "Guest" archived PDFs, but the new site is basically functional with >100 PDFs online.

I'll announce something here when it is a "Go", and how it can be accessed.
The archival website is basically operating now, but there may be some fine tuning related to security, over the next few months.

Send an email to WJarchives at ownmail.net for information on archived material. Note: this will be a controlled access site. The present waltjung.org site and associated blog site will go silent soon.

Last edited by WaltJ; 10th July 2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: add title
Old 21st July 2018, 08:55 PM   #36
diyAudio Member

Default WaltJung.org and associated blog site are silent now

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltJ View Post
The archival website is basically operating now, but there may be some fine tuning related to security, over the next few months.

Send an email to WJarchives at ownmail.net for information on archived material. Note: this will be a controlled access site. The present waltjung.org site and associated blog site will go silent soon.
Old 22nd July 2018, 12:00 AM   #37
wintermute is online now wintermute  Australia
just another
diyAudio Moderator

Thanks Walt! I've sent an email

Tony.
Old 1st August 2018, 02:45 AM   #38
motospark is offline motospark  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to motospark Send a message via AIM to motospark Send a message via MSN to motospark Send a message via Yahoo to motospark
Smile Jung Childress GFP-565 going strong.

Hi Walt, I recently purchased a Parasound Halo Integrated to replace my Aging Adcom Gear but I wasn't quite happy with the sound compared to You Modified GFP-565. Just didn't have enough weight in the mid and low end.

I decided to clean up the scratchy selector switches, actually took them off the board and cleaned them up, now they are silent again.

I'm now using the GFP-565 as the Pre-amp and the Halo's AMP section, and I must say the work you had performed on my 565 still amazes me and I'm happy I starting using it again.

Just wanted to say thanks again for providing such a great mod, and hope all is well on your end.

Mark Scotto.

WaltJung archives shutting downHide this!Advertise here!