Most cherished things are flawed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If Ignorance is in fact bliss, then 1 year olds teaching (or un-teaching) us doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all. I would probably not understand why I was so greatful and just enjoy life and everything that is in it as it is.
When I was a child I hated listening to the news, my hatred of it is returning now as I grow older. It disturbs me again in the same way it used to. 50 years of social brainwashing and desensitising has failed.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
When I was a child I hated listening to the news, my hatred of it is returning now as I grow older. It disturbs me again in the same way it used to. 50 years of social brainwashing and desensitising has failed.
I hated the news when I was younger too, but I hate it now for different reasons. When I was younger it was a nuisance, now it rubs my nose in it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.