Most cherished things are flawed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If your nose would be the other way around it would collect rain water so it is definitely the right way around...at least for life on the british isles.
Well if anyone would know, it's Charles Darwin. How 'bout we leave it upside down and just put it somewhere else?

And don't start gettin' all serious about it being there so we can smell the food we are about to eat. I don't buy it for a second. Some of the best food I've ever eaten wouldn't have happened if my nose had a say in it.

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
The problem isn't insects, its the continual encroachment onto forests and swamps. The problem overall is overpopulation.

We would be perfectly fine if we didn't continually try to screw things up and move and spread out on the earth.

I'm convinced that humans won't stop until every last inch of rainforest is paved over with and turned into a supermall to sell off the last remaining scraps of our planet's natural resources.

Either we all start building archo like in Sim City 2000 or we start collectivley living sustainably.

Arcology | SimCity | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Last edited:
No, Rachel Carson killed more humans than any mosquito or group of mosquitos thereof.

care to show the class your math on that?

I think there's a short list of humans directly responsible for more than a few million deaths each during the past couple of centuries

edit - and to extend a bit further on Ron's comment a few posts back - when the pollinators go, we're in deep do-do

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.