John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want proof? Point to who the mole is. I will ask for his proof of being unable to hear a difference. Let's examine the proof he delivers.

To be noted, I never call you a mole. You just act increasingly like one.
So this is an acknowledgement that your "He may even provide forged proof when somebody ask for it. We know falsifying ABX test to show inability to hear a difference is trivial for those who can hear." was something you made up, a.k.a. BS.
One thing I do note from you now is that you have no respect to forum etiquette.
Around where I am, BS-ers don't get respect.

Bee nice, more considerate to other members and mind your manners towards the elders. All my good wishes to you.
I never ask for respect, I am telling you to respect forum rules and guidelines. You are a member of a forum, you agreed to go by the rules and guidelines when you join.
Being more considerate to other members is not unconditional. Around where I am, BS-ers get treated accordingly.

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
Bee nice, more considerate to other members and mind your manners towards the elders. All my good wishes to you.

:)

:cool:

Unconditionally.

American's are known for being rude around the world. Maybe its the freedom of speech thing makes it a "right" to be ugly ??

-RNM

Last edited:
American's are known for being rude around the world. Maybe its the freedom of speech thing makes it a "right" to be ugly ??
Reading your contributions, not all "American's". ;-)

I wonder what went wrong, with our educational systems, all nations combined, so that the desire to learn from others, to understand them, to share our passions (here for music ?), was replaced by the desire to gain the upper hand or to belong to a clan.
I expected from this forum a sharing, a place to find friends, I found there, most of the time, scorn, violence or insulting remarks.
I thought I was there like in a gentlemen's club, it's more like a clan of hells angels.
More exactly a boxing ring, in sweat perfumes, supervised by referees.
The problem with violence is that it goes around in circles, and it's hard not to respond with violence. A hellish circle.
But, most of all, at the end, it is BORING.

Last edited:
Let's just say I'm a backwoods dreamer. A clear water swamp is just as enjoyable to a sparkling oasis for me.

Attachments

• louisiana-cypress-swamp.jpg
    louisiana-cypress-swamp.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 208
A PLEA TO THE MODERATORS

Please move this thread back from the Lounge to where it belongs!

In that way all the irrelevant chatter and personal attacks will fall in an off-topic category and could be controlled.

And let me state this - if John is not given the opportunity to share his ideas without the need to overcome all the extra obstacles that are put in his way, there will never ba a chance for others to learn and his knowledge will be lost forever.
There will never be a chance for some kid in the future to learn, distill the information and arise as a new Curl, Hansen etc.

IMO, those responsible for the current mess are DOING HARM to the audio world! HARM! As in BAD!
Think about it, when you go to bed tonight!

/end rant

Peace!

I think that everything that might have been useful was posted 10 - 15 years ago in the part I of the thread. Then, only countless repetition of the same thing, accompanied with a bunch of off-topics, car to audio correlations etc., so it went to Lounge where it belonged. I am not afraid of any "harm made to young generation", the things are changing and not frozen at one instant, such is life.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
For all that, there's a huge amount of good stuff in this thread - all your tests PMA, stuff from Bill, Scott, JN, Jan and many others too numerous to mention. Lots of in depth tech stuff.
So it gets a bit scratchy at times, it's well worth putting up with that... And for me most of that just makes me laugh....

:)

:cool:

Unconditionally.

Wow, you generalize 320 million + people like that. So much for "more considerate"... :rolleyes:
You can treat me like you treat a rabid dog for all I care. Be nice and considerate to other members.
I and others treated (as in reaction) you accordingly to your actions. Now you are telling me to have multiple standards when reacting. :rolleyes:
I'm pissed-off of this aggressivity and this lack of tolerance. Tried to calm down the ambiance, get that kind of STUPID reaction. I join the long list of those who, before me, reacted the same way, harassed by the same few people: Goodbye.
Reading your contributions, not all "American's". ;-)

I wonder what went wrong, with our educational systems, all nations combined, so that the desire to learn from others, to understand them, to share our passions (here for music ?), was replaced by the desire to gain the upper hand or to belong to a clan.
I expected from this forum a sharing, a place to find friends, I found there, most of the time, scorn, violence or insulting remarks.
I thought I was there like in a gentlemen's club, it's more like a clan of hells angels.
More exactly a boxing ring, in sweat perfumes, supervised by referees.
The problem with violence is that it goes around in circles, and it's hard not to respond with violence. A hellish circle.
But, most of all, at the end, it is BORING.
"Goodbye."? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.