• 61 - 70

Votes: 123 20.2%
  • 71 - 80

Votes: 25 4.1%
  • 81 onwards

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Spring chicken!! Its funny when I first started reading these forums I'd pegged you as an older grump! (meant in the best possible way). But then I figured some of the music you indicated preferences for would date you about 5 yrs older than myself, so low 50s would be about right - cheers to your Happy Birthday coming up next month.
Thanks (I think) I'm 53 now and had forgotten I'd already voted.....:rolleyes:

Well, how many people do you know that only started DIYing at 60?

Only wanted to buy a bigger set of computer speakers and now building an open baffle system with 4 x 18s, 4 x 15s, 4 x 12 inch widebanders and 4 x tweeters. Oh, it will be quad-amped. Guess I'm making up for lost time...

And Hi to Ferret from RSA. I'm in Langebaan.

Already voted in the poll, and just celebrated another birthday, which does raise Jim the oldie’s question - as some of these lounge threads can get long in the tooth themselves, does the poll track voters’ graduation from one cohort to the next. If so, by what type of algorithm?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.