Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

radiation in mine home from nabure.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd November 2017, 03:57 PM   #21
VenusFly is offline VenusFly  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubelab_com View Post
replace the plastic window screen with aluminum screen.
I just use venetian blinds on my window, they are aluminium and cheap and easy to install.

Also. the RF meter the OP is using costs $3,900 as he stated up above. Doubtful that it doesn't have internal RF shielding in place...

Toodaloo.
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:39 PM   #22
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubelab_com View Post
At the frequencies discussed here aluminum should work fine. Aluminum siding kills cell phone and TV reception quite well. Of course the signals will still come in through the windows unless you replace the plastic window screen with aluminum screen. The only place where steel had an advantage is at far lower frequencies, and close distances where the wave propagation has a strong magnetic component. 50 / 60 Hz power line interference usually responds better to steel (or Mu metal).

The picture you showed has several scattered pulses over several GHz of spectrum. This is not characteristic of most communications systems except for possibly some covert military spread spectrum system. It could be some sort of purpose built jammer, but what was it's intended target? Frequencies this high are not that easy to generate, especially over that much bandwidth.

That meter most likely is a sampled system. It sweeps a receiver over the intended frequency range and measures a power level at it's internal intermediate frequency (IF). If a high powered pulse at a lower frequency, or near the IF frequency hits that meter hard enough it will generate the random scattered pulses you show. Do repeated readings produce the same pattern, or a different random pattern? If so you may be looking in the wrong frequency range, especially if the meter has a plastic case with minimal internal shielding over the RF circuitry.

Do you see or hear coincident pulses in radio or TV reception? Is any electronic equipment in your house being interfered with?

Unplug every electronic device in your house, or better still, kill the line (mains) power outside the house, and repeat the measurements inside the house to verify that the interference is from an outside source.

When I first moved into this house an AM radio would not function. Almost 3 years later, it still doesn't. This was true even before the house was built. There is a steady tick tick tick sound that makes it too irritating to listen to the radio. Some people blamed the small airport on a nearby hill, but I took a portable radio up there and it works fine. Wandering the half mile road where we live reveals that the signals are strongest from the neighbor's house. Killing their power via the outside breaker stops the tick. They are an elderly couple with minimal electronics in their house, so it is not intentional, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm guessing that it's a set of contacts arcing on something.
Hi

yes meter is sampled, but it is a professional equipment, costs almost 4000 dollar but here it is 1900 euros.

I have contact with the manufacturer and she did say the adjustment needs to set right, like bandwidth and smaple frequency.

Set al power of and measure do not help, a nabure did say in past he has a jammer so he has better wifi, a word from somewhone who do not now a lot about rf, just supid afcouse.

I have measure the signal only on front where I watch tv, tv is not cause, and the signal strength is max +3dB who is not that much that things do disturb, a real strong militairy radar do well disturb equipment, but is quite much stronger.

here some measurement in the home, walk around.

YouTube

old ones on pictures, measure 8 to max meter 9.4 Ghz. then pulses are more clear, and a pc measurement also with usb cable.

regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yesterday radarsignal.jpg (160.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg yesterday same meter adjust.JPG (516.3 KB, 94 views)
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:53 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusFly View Post
I just use venetian blinds on my window, they are aluminium and cheap and easy to install.

Also. the RF meter the OP is using costs $3,900 as he stated up above. Doubtful that it doesn't have internal RF shielding in place...

Toodaloo.
The meter is indeed very professional, and shielded, it is a lone from a company, not mine, only the antenna used is already 1400 dollar or more.

the signal I measure is on purpose, because the nabure do want me away from here and nows about the sensitivity I have, I am a HSP person, the blinding of windows is not working the signal comes through a wall, I have call goverment people who come check, if it is what I think, I stay and nabure can move.

what a acosial behavior to make people live so miserable is this who we do go work with each other in the western world, terrible sick people.

Do know I had investigation in a hospital, and the sleep disorders do come from microwave radiation, I have no trouble with wifi stick in pc, only the stronger gsm mast, when these are 1 km away I have no trouble so far I do now, only get 24 hours a day in radiation give trouble, and I think the digital content as pulses are the cause.

The 4 watt wifi mast of the nabure is a ruckus long range, so far I now not suitable for normal homes but for industrial area and hotels, child 6 years do sleep 3 meters from it, while in france wifi is removed from schools, not for no reason I presume.

PS I do sleep well in a forrest, upstairs it is quite clean, but in the home it is strong, and I do work there so get sleep trouble afterwards.

Solution is underway, through the law.

regards
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:55 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

For aluminium, we do not talk about conductivity but shielding of magnetic fields, and that is done with copper or metal.
Old 2nd November 2017, 11:17 PM   #25
simon7000 is offline simon7000  United States
diyAudio Member

George,

You might stop by and offer to check their house for a dirty filter in an electrostatic air cleaner or faulty electrical wiring. Even if they have a fuse box identifying the bad circuit may prevent a fire.

My suspicion is you might know a relative and express your concern about the fire potential.

PS glad to see a few folks joining in who actually understand EMI.

I actually have a gallon of silver paint. It was $400.00.
Old 2nd November 2017, 11:41 PM   #26
DPH is online now DPH  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kees52 View Post
For aluminium, we do not talk about conductivity but shielding of magnetic fields, and that is done with copper or metal.
No, unless you're going fantastically thick, copper isn't the right material for low-frequency magnetic fields. You want high permeability here.

For RF, you can pretty quickly show that aluminum foil is more than enough to shield or exquisitely attenuate -- just wrap your cell phone in foil and see how well it responds.

Last edited by DPH; 2nd November 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 3rd November 2017, 01:09 AM   #27
Tubelab_com is offline Tubelab_com  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
My suspicion is you might know a relative and express your concern about the fire potential.
The neighbor IS a relative and they are interested in me fixing it. The problem is somewhat intermittent, and tends to come and go. I did find and fix some bad wiring in their kitchen. The outlet powering the microwave was toasted, as were one or two others. Their kitchen stove is old, and I'm thinking that the issue might be one (or all) of those burner controls that constantly switch the coils on and off to maintain a constant temperature. The woman cooks food for themselves, sometimes us, and for the church. I just never tried to correlate the popping sound in the radio with their cooking. They have a modern heat pump for winter heat, and rarely run the AC in summer.

Quote:
dirty filter in an electrostatic air cleaner
I forgot about those sparkers, I'll ask if they have one.

Frankly, I don't listen to AM radio. We live in a place were there is very little RF. There is no TV, cell phones only work in a very few spots, and there are 4 FM stations receivable in my car, one here in the basement, and it is very weak. It wouldn't take much to cause interference. I will continue to investigate as time permits, but it has apparently been going on for several years.
Old 3rd November 2017, 01:49 AM   #28
JMFahey is offline JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

You might have to move away from any urbanized area.
I suggest you get a nice farmhouse (which wonīt cost more than a City house) , at least 100 meters away from nearest neighbour and definitely a couple kilometers (or more) away from High Voltage transmission lines, Radio/TV broadcasting antennas and Cellphone towers.

Also ditch your own cellphone, rely on wired telephone for communications, and do not install Wi Fi at home (donīt invite the enemy inside your home/castle), of course no Microwave ovens either.

ONLY guarantee you can live in an RF silent area.
Old 3rd November 2017, 02:33 AM   #29
simon7000 is offline simon7000  United States
diyAudio Member

George,

You might want to see if you can install some arc interrupting circuit breakers. They really do trip on noise power lines and might just help you track down the bad branch(s). I found a loose screw on one of my outlets much to my surprise. (Not one I wired.)
Old 3rd November 2017, 09:19 AM   #30
Max Headroom is offline Max Headroom  Australia
diyAudio Member

Location: West Australia, near to the beach, natural ambient sounds mostly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kees52 View Post
PS I do sleep well in a forrest, upstairs it is quite clean, but in the home it is strong, and I do work there so get sleep trouble afterwards.

Solution is underway, through the law.

regards
Watch out for ground radiations and grid patters - Fault Lines, Water Streams, Curry Grid, Hartman Grid, Ley Lines positive and negative etc ...IOW you can be sleeping over a bad spot and in time this can affect your health......try moving your bed or sleep in another room.
Learn dowsing or get a consultant to map out your floor plan and learn where the 'healing' places are, and where the 'geopathic stress' places are.

Pesticides in foods, volatile organic compounds, wrong gut flora, drug use can all render you more susceptible to EMR, natural or man made.
Try organic foods and avoiding drugs, pharmaceutical or illicit and allow your mind/body to rebalance.

Dan.

Finding Places of Power: Dowsing Earth Energies

Last edited by Max Headroom; 3rd November 2017 at 09:47 AM.

radiation in mine home from nabure.Hide this!Advertise here!