Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication of ideas can be difficult at the best of times, Bogdan is the only one who knows what he really means and if he wants to try and clarify that's up to him. Personally I think that sometimes confusion can throw up interesting ideas, I'm aware though that many people here are adverse to this kind of thing as they are more factually/scientifically inclined

Last edited:
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You know, my english isn't so good.
I think Bogdan wanted to express the contradiction between man's silly demands and the sustainability of the natural environment.

At least, this is the way as I can interpret it.

Well that I can 100% agree to!
But those demands are not silly for us, they are silly when viewed from the outside, from Nature's point of view. We all want a nice house to live in, a comfortable car or two, a high-end system. For us it is not silly because that is the way evolution (;)) made us.
But I agree, seen from the sustainablility of the environment they are pretty silly.

Jan

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
There are places in the world where even my only one 22 year old car, my small home and home built hifi are enchanting.
And we did not talk about of the silly claims of the richest 1%.

It is not about what you have, it is what most of humanity are striving for. There are only very, very few people that would not strive for better conditions, some more money, a better job, etc. Most who don't are generally quite old ;-)

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.