Italy post and customs sucks!Finally i blocked Italy from my Ebay countries!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.It is sad that i blocked Italy from my ebay.The parcel that i sent took 71 days to a buyer and buyer got refunded after 1 month.And there are some buyers who did not get their packages yet after 2 months of waiting(it seems it is going to be delivered but took too long).I could deliver item if i walk to this buyer.
I read Non Eu countries packages take long to arrive to Italy.Italy post puts another tracking number onto the packages and it make longer to arrive
It takes 5-14 days to arrive from Turkey to U.K.Italy post takes forever,the worst of the world!
I can only send by Express Mail service to Italy.And Outside ebay directly paying by paypal because ebay does not give an option of choosing Italy for Express Mail service.(there are options for Russia,France , UK , Germany on ebay shipping page but there is no Italy option to adjust fees for EMS on ebay)
Buyers can contact me by PM.
Best regards Umit

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.