Show off your audiophile cat

This is Aki. He showed up on my porch about a year ago when his owners moved away and left him :( He was pretty skinny and had a scab on his nose from mosquito bites (many cats have a severe response), but was otherwise in ok health. He's been my buddy ever since.

Other than chasing bugs outside, and ping pong balls inside, he's a constant fixture in my lap when I'm looking at diyaudio.

Attachments

• IMG_3473.JPG
    IMG_3473.JPG
    627.9 KB · Views: 298
My audiophile cat passed away some 34 years back. Victor loved to sit midpoint between the speakers and groove to Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti, ears slightly canted rearward...

A true champ.

Thomas the cat. Lived for 18 years.

Would let you know how he hated womans voice or me attemping to sing - a real critic !
Plenty of youtube videos on this particular topic of singing, just hilarious!

Would give up my stereo ststem just to have him back for a week or day..,.

He Liked class A and Quads. (No singing though)

Regards
David

Ours, Mama Katz (a play on mama cass - she had had a litter when she adopted us), is now at least 15, and while she was reluctantly accepted by my wife all those years ago, my wife is now her biggest advocate! We know we can't expect a lot more time with her, but her habits of insinuating herself on keyboards and laps will be missed when the time comes.

This is Aki. He showed up on my porch about a year ago when his owners moved away and left him :( He was pretty skinny and had a scab on his nose from mosquito bites (many cats have a severe response), but was otherwise in ok health. He's been my buddy ever since.

Other than chasing bugs outside, and ping pong balls inside, he's a constant fixture in my lap when I'm looking at diyaudio.

Nice. Our cat was a brief fixture in our neighborhood, chasing cats and dogs, and sometimes people! She was not initially appreciated, but she very quickly settled into our home and property once we took her in, and she still vigorously defends our property and a little beyond.

For all those who miss their beloved pets ( and people of course !) ....The ancient saying ( lots written about now ) is that nothing in the universe dies as they are all energy forms. Remember " Energy cannot be destroyed !"

So every "being" you cared for in this life will be back with "you" when you are done with this life ! Isn't that comforting ? :)

For those who know nothing about all this , start reading some books ( or watch Youtube interviews ) by Raymond Moody and Dr.Eben Alexander ! There is LOTS of additional information now as compared to 10 years ago !

LOL! Pretty much like at 0:41. She truly chased people into their homes. But she'd just had a litter not too much before and was dropped off in our neighborhood. Once we took her in (after she waltzed into our home and declared it was hers) she settled down quite a lot.