Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

If not already lauded here, let me cast a vote for "Spiderman - into the Spiderverse" . Having survived those critical formative years before puberty and Guccione on a diet of whatever "silly little comic books" my allowance and TV Guide ( Google that) delivery profits could afford, I must say this took me back to the exuberance of - well, I guess well more than a half century ago.

Just how many Spider"persons" could a multiverse allow? I guess we'll see ....

Just rewatched The Quiller Memorandum, seems to be on oldies movie channel a lot. Good movie, although a little dated with the amount of espionage-literacy in pop culture.

Saw Aladin at the theatre with family. Nothing special. Interesting that Disney went with Bollywood style for it, and is going for Hong Kong style for the live action Mulan.

"First Man" a bio pic of Neil Armstrong sort of. This is an unusual movie. It almost has a home movie feel to it but then it's much more. I thought it was interesting but not exciting however it haunted me all the next day. I guess its a good movie but perhaps too few smiles and too little laughter. Curious what others think of it.

I found it to be a gripping movie, requiring you to stay focused even if not in a theater.

I think it makes you look at him differently. I've been watching the PBS stuff this week, and seeing his calm and smiling self during the mission is awe inspiring.

My new Chuck Norris joke is that he kicked Neil Armstrong in the nuts and broke his own foot.

Yeah, lots of nostalgia these past several weeks leading up to tomorrow's anniversary. Interesting to hear Michael Collins on NPR earlier today talking about the touchdown - something to the effect of "well I was orbiting in Columbia, but can't remember exactly where I was went it occurred"

I can't be alone in recalling with great fondness the entire US program from the first Mercury sub-orbital flight to the final Apollo mission. Life Magazine paid for itself with its outstanding coverage during that era.

Neil was certainly one very cool cucumber under pressure. "What, the toy flight computer is overloaded (error 1202)? Well, they trained me for this, so I'll just land this damned thing myself - can't be that hard"