Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

Green Book - another “inspired by real events” music biopic of sorts. Quite liked it, but not I think picture of the year?

edit - and as with Boh Rap, who gets to decide which facts of real people’s lives to distort in the crafting of an entertainment attempting to also tell “a greater truth”

Last edited:
I really liked it - quite a visceral experience and enlightening of the conditions at that period in time (in a hollywood way, of course).

Being from the other side of the pond, my knowledge of what that period of time was like over there is pretty sparse, so I found it interesting.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
It’s amazing what one will watch out of desperation and lack of any better judgement simply because you want to see something you haven’t seen before.

Last night I put on World War Z with Brad Pitt.

The key ingredient in this decision making process was also that it was FREE. Also, every once in a while we like to go “sluming” and take in a B movie.

This particular movie having a headliner like Brad made me extra curious. I have enjoyed quite a bit of his career even though I consider a lot of it pretty boy stuff (ie Fight Club and etc)

All I can say is WOW. He made a zombie movie. It was 2013. I don’t follow anyone’s career or participate in social networking beyond an occasional post on here. What the heck was going on in his life that he decided to make this garbage?

‘World War z’ ��

Really quite a ridiculous film.

Last film I watched was ‘Stan and Ollie’ which was very well done if a bit soft. Before that
‘i Daniel Blake’ which was also very good, but for very different reasons (obviously) Quite emotional actually.

All I can say is WOW. He made a zombie movie. It was 2013. I don’t follow anyone’s career or participate in social networking beyond an occasional post on here. What the heck was going on in his life that he decided to make this garbage?

I think this movie is entertaining. I watched this movie twice and probably will watch again in the future. Will Smith's I Am Legend is probably better. I watched it twice also but will stop there. Tom Cruise's Mummy OTOH, so terrible imo. Have had enough of Indiana Jones.

Just a joke :D

Attachments

• 8647C09A-F2AD-4704-A1C3-BB44208291DB.JPG
    8647C09A-F2AD-4704-A1C3-BB44208291DB.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 151