Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

Yes of course but it’s not the key feature of the film.........it’s a real mixed bag and only let down by the opening sequence soundtrack being David Bowies ‘Major Tom’ or whatever it’s called. One cannot imagine a more cliched use of a piece of music.....utterly stupid choice.
Sure you can pick it pieces but that’s true with most films. Just let it wash over you and enjoy it.

Wonder Woman - a bit too much Zach Snyder for my taste, and just once it'd be nice to see a "SuperHero" flick that held at least minimal regard for the laws of physics and the frailty of human flesh.

speaking of flesh, though .....
gal-gadot_shutterstock_138321062_1000x1000jpg.jpg

Had a case of insomnia last night, so stumbled across "Predators" on one of the movie channels. I could bitch about the time I'll never get back, but I could have changed to something else, and it was cozy in the Lazy Boy under that comforter.

So far the critics are quite loving "Black Panther" - the trailer I watched at "Shape of Water" was very colourful, and it could make for some very interesting opening weekend box-office.