Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

Dr Strange - Benedict is a decent enough performer, but I was either on an off day, or this was one of the most egregious waste of computer effects in a long time - well maybe tied with Green Lantern? Of course, there's the new Thor Ragnarok, so that honor's up for grabs, I guess .

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
Last movie I watched was Hamlet (2000). great on DVD. Julia Stiles is great in it as Ophelia.

"Dracula's Daughter" -- 1936, just on TCM

I'm pretty sure that criterion just did a release of that movie. I follow on their Facebook feed.

Hurley makes that film a fanboy favorite, but the ORIGINAL "Bedazzled"

Yeah I watched the original recently and didn't appreciate its lack of Ms. Hurley. Sorry. I'm just too spoilt and its not that I don't like old flicks, I do, I'm just more into SciFi.

saw a thing once that claimed she brought the school girl outfit from home for the movie

Well you only live once on this earth I suppose you have to have an active sex life at home while it lasts. Hot.

Just so everyone knows what we're going on about here:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attachments

• gFMuT1P.jpg
    gFMuT1P.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
A 90 min documentary on the 1970 Ferrari 312B Formula 1 Grand Prix car. Not exactly what I expected but interesting never the less.
I am grateful that our big local movie complex caters for odd niche groups (like me). The same place had a similar docu' on the late NZ driver Bruce MacLaren recently and that was excellent.

The Florida Project - my wife & I came this close to walking out - small audience on a Sunday afternoon showing. The collective "WTF" sighs at the ending was the most positive part for me - I was worried I was missing something.

The only good things I can say about the film itself is there was some very good steadi-cam / tracking shots, and the sunset / sunrise skies in Florida can be very colorful.
I guess it's my incipient grampa-ism, but having the small troupe of child actors subjected to the non-stop foul language should be considered a form of abuse.

Saturday night, I caught the latest version of Magnificent 7 on TV - rather liked it.