Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

I last saw the movie V/H/S/ 2 (2013) on VHS....

What a piece of garbage..... Nothing but extreme violence,some nudity,etc...... (I guess its called REALITY right?? :()

Very wierd...... I was just as confused @ the end of it as I was @ the start!!! (I think the kid that went missing was still alive and organising all that was seen in the other tapes??)

I have heard these "VHS" movies were released on VHS and yesterday @ my friends video store I found part 2...... I got it just to see how bad it was...........

IS THIS THE KIND OF GARBAGE PEOPLE LIKE NOW??

I mean I like SAW and SAW II but thats it as far as Im concerned...... They are plenty!! (The stuff in this movie was gross and evil - MUCH WORSE THAN THE SAW MOVIES (@ least the first 2))

I dunno weather to take this tape back and put it on the floor for someone else to get or destroy it.......

uugghh

Last edited:
I last watched the movie BLADE RUNNER (1982) on VHS :)
Great movie and one of my favorites. Just got this DVD version last weekend. In the director's cut the voiceover narration is gone. A more detailed romance between Deckard and Rachael leads to a less uplifting ending that suggests Deckard may be a replicant himself.

Attachments

• Blade_Runner_-_The_Director's_Cut.jpg
    Blade_Runner_-_The_Director's_Cut.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 267
Great movie and one of my favorites. Just got this DVD version last weekend. In the director's cut the voiceover narration is gone. A more detailed romance between Deckard and Rachael leads to a less uplifting ending that suggests Deckard may be a replicant himself.

That would be illogical , using robots agains robots, when the whole film is about humans contra robots.

"Blood of the Dragon" - Jimmy Wang Yu at his best. From the insane gimmick weapons period of HK sword movies. Night before "Fearless Fighters" even more stupid weapons, especially the "soul pickers". BTW not these but a few weeks ago I saw a 70's era sword movie that was re-subtitled with extremely sexual content/curses returned to the original, if we only knew.

Last edited: