Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

I visited India-Bhutan border 17years ago.

Got to Khatmandu almost 50 years ago -- I remember an article in the National
Geographic "Sikkim, between Bhutan and Tibet". One of the roads on the way out had washed out and we had to turn around.

Watching one of my favorite movies "I'm All Right Jack" -- Ian Carmichel, Peter Sellers, Terry Thomas, etc.

Love the line in which Peter Sellers describes his daughter's job at Missiles, Inc. "She's a spindle polisher at the factory"

Gran Torino didn't win too many awards, but I was fascinated. Grumpy old man, who has been too many times round the block, finds new ideas and purpose. :)

Clint Eastwood has made so many good films.

Outlaw Josey Wales.
Million Dollar Baby.
Flags of our Fathers.
Bridges of Madison County.
Two Mules for Sister Sara.

I could go on into the Spaghetti Westerns.

Way I understand it is: "Don't think your enemies are always your enemy. And don't think your friends are always your friends." :cool:

Last edited:
Little Children. That might be the 1st time I thought Kate Winslet looked sexy. And no, I've never watched Titanic and I don't plan to either.

I was positively surprised by Titanic. A very good movie and fascinating how awful the sinking is displayed. Having tried swimming in near zero degree water the pain of that was the only thing missing. And as always Leo Decaprio is good. And Kate is fine if thats important.

Gran Torino didn't win too many awards, but I was fascinated. Grumpy old man, who has been too many times round the block, finds new ideas and purpose. :)

Outlaw Josey Wales.
Million Dollar Baby.
Flags of our Fathers.

Way I understand it is: "Don't think your enemies are always your enemy. And don't think your friends are always your friends." :cool:

Missing the movie known here as " Harry el sucio" ... sure you've seen.
Million Dollar Baby was very awarded, but I have seen only a few previews and then I refused to see it in full.
I must be an old curmudgeon like Clint, obviously I have old-fashioned values for today:
I reject that women want to take the places of brute force that by nature (or culture?, Hmm) correspond to men. I'm not looking for boxing either, although I really enjoyed Mohammed Ali and our "Untouchable", Nicolino Locche. But there wasn't much blood there because of their exquisite style (at least for them) and seeing a woman bloated and bleeding is too much for me.

el intocable - Google Search

Missing the movie known here as " Harry el sucio" ... sure you've seen.
Million Dollar Baby was very awarded, but I have seen only a few previews and then I refused to see it in full.
I must be an old curmudgeon like Clint, obviously I have old-fashioned values for today:
I reject that women want to take the places of brute force that by nature (or culture?, Hmm) correspond to men. I'm not looking for boxing either, although I really enjoyed Mohammed Ali and our "Untouchable", Nicolino Locche. But there wasn't much blood there because of their exquisite style (at least for them) and seeing a woman bloated and bleeding is too much for me.

el intocable - Google Search

Lol. I must be your opposite. I love it when women fight and I can't stand helpless little barbie girls. Tarantino is one who often has the woman as the strongest. How great it would be to have all the women in Afghanistan take up arms and slaughter all the messed up men in the Taliban and ISIL. But that will never happen. Only in a Tarantino film perhaps.

Outlaw Josey Wales.
Million Dollar Baby.
Flags of our Fathers.

Harry Callahan is my favorite actor of all time!

Attachments

• 544974f6acfa3.jpeg
    544974f6acfa3.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 88