Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

Danny Boyles’ “ Yesterday” -quite enjoyed it, particularly uncredited Robert Carlyle’s turn as a very well preserved 78 year old John Lennon ( I wish I looked that good 10 years ago ). Lily James is simultaneously the wholesome best friend you grew up with and the focus of those hormonal urges we feel compelled to suppress.

Rory O'Shea Was Here (2004)

Nice comedy/drama about two heavily handicapped young men who try and live a 'normal' and dignify life but meet stubborness by the people who want to help them and say they know better and a reality-check when it comes to living on their own for real. Very funny at times and - of course - very moving at other moments. Reminded me of dutch film of a decade back about a group of handicapped youth who rent a van to go to Spain at this whorehouse where they want to lose their virginity to some hooker who supposedly does it with wheel-chair bound disabled men. Can't remember the tilte though...

Too bad about the documentary thread being closed due to premature devolution into a political minefield - moderators, I hope that’s not out of bounds to mention?

A couple of posts back I commented on finally getting around to watching “Ford v Ferrari”, and couldn’t help myself from a little Googling and YouTubing on the subject. Stumbled across a couple of delights: over hour long interview with Shel, and the story of Ford’s triumphant return with the new GT to win on the 50th anniversary of the 1966 sweep.
Behind the scenes of the movie making impressed upon me that the most skillful driving in the race scenes is that of the camera rigs with full sized race cars attached. It’s my understanding that the only CGI is that of the crowds - all the racing and crash scenes were as “real” as Hollywood and the insurance underwriters would allow.
Racing aficionados feel free to critique the historical accuracy as much as you like, but remember this was primarily a piece of entertainment, and I thought they did a helluva job.