Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

My father had the 1985 Chrysler Lebaron GTS turbo

I took the same 2.2L turbo engine from an 85 Laser, stuck it in a 2100 pound 2 door Omni (called Charger by marketing) added an intercooler and ECM from Shelby then turned up the boost until I broke stuff. Got better parts, then more boost. Repeat......5.0 Mustangs were seriously surprised by the ugly little Dodge when I blew past them in 2nd gear. Top end test occurred when I passed a new Corvette (in 1986) at 150 MPH, hitting the rev limiter in 5th gear at 154. Mr. Gold Chains in the Vette had the most astonished look on his face as I went by.

I took the same 2.2L turbo engine from an 85 Laser, stuck it in a 2100 pound 2 door Omni (called Charger by marketing) added an intercooler and ECM from Shelby then turned up the boost until I broke stuff. Got better parts, then more boost. Repeat......5.0 Mustangs were seriously surprised by the ugly little Dodge when I blew past them in 2nd gear. Top end test occurred when I passed a new Corvette (in 1986) at 150 MPH, hitting the rev limiter in 5th gear at 154. Mr. Gold Chains in the Vette had the most astonished look on his face as I went by.

LMAO!

Saw Ford v Ferrari and Once Upon a... recently. Impressed by neither. Great performance by Christian Bale, but the plot and dialogue were so juvenile that it was obviously not historically accurate. Also, I don't find Tarantino that good, I don't understand why the HFPA give him so much praise, he just is not that good IMHO.

That was the interesting part figuring out the alternate storyline......I knew it was about Manson when they mentioned Spahn ranch......I guess some might have caught on earlier but things like helter skelter aren’t usually at the ready in the ol’ memory bank. In fact like I said I didn’t put it together until it was over and realized Sharon didn’t have the happy ending portrayed in this version!

The wife and I watched Night Hunter on Prime Video last night. Good plot! The wife came saying how big HC (Superman) is. I told her that's because everyone else in the movie is short. Batman and Aquaman are taller than him in Justice League. Shoot, Wonder Woman might be the same height as HC.

"Honolulu" -- a very lame "B" movie with Robert Taylor, Eleanor Powell, George Burns and Gracie Allen -- very lame except that it has some of the most spectacular dance scenes in all of cinematic history featuring Eleanor Powell.

Thinking of the "Notorious RBG" -- we saw her and Antonin Scalia at the Metropolitan Opera -- with a pretty decent security detail! Polar opposite in some Constitutional views they were best buds when it came to music.

While not really a fanboy of his incredibly dense universe, I quite enjoyed the “little” piece of fluff that was “Tolkien”. Were I so disposed, there was actually rather a bit of quotable dialogue.
Lilly Collins continues her simmering incandescence as Edith - the casting of which was a masterstroke.