Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

“Gentlemen of Fortune” is a Soviet full-length comedy feature film, shot in 1971 by director Alexander Sery at the Mosfilm film studio. The leader of the Soviet film distribution in 1972 - more than 65 million viewers. One of the most popular Soviet films, many phrases from which became winged. Two actors later emigrated to the United States, where they also starred in films. Screenwriter George Danelia, who, after fifteen years, shot another comedy in the style of fiction "Kin Dza Dza." YouTube

Tell me, please, in which Hollywood movie, in order to provoke a car accident, the main character was spoiled by a Ford Mustang, and which began to gain uncontrollably speed without the ability to brake. I watched this film in the early 80s, I would like to reconsider, but I do not remember the name.

Would this be it? YouTube Capricorn one, watched it when I was a kid.

Tony.
Capricorn one is good movie. When I watched it for the first time at the cinema, I was 13 years old. There were many cool scenes with an astronaut eating a snake, or a helicopters race. And the scene with the Ford Mustang was remembered for a long time. This film was directed by Peter Hyams, who shot some more good films and some of which are underestimated. For example, A Sound of Thunder. Yesterday I watched the film Space Odyssey of 2010, which he also shot. There, Savely Kramorov starred as a Soviet cosmonaut and doctor, about whom I have already described the film gentlemen of fortune that this actor emigrated to the United States. Well, of course, in the Soviet Union he was given the roles of clowns and crooks, and in the USA he immediately rose to the astronaut.:rolleyes:

YouTube

Attachments

• Савелий.jpg
    Савелий.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I loved Thoroughly Modern Millie long forgotten treasure. Watched Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives and enjoyed it. What an amazing career and still going. Probably more of tribute movie than documentary but still pretty amazing to look at such a long career and so much music, and so many musicians whose careers he helped.