My parents went away and left me ALL alone :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ohh no.. :(

Attachments

• speak1.jpg
    speak1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 323
SY said:
Where's the pink massage toy?

My first thought was, "Oh, my, those pictures on the wall are in mortal danger!" But that's because I'm a parent ;)

well... they have been removed... BUT!! teh walls are solid brick.. so... yeah.... they rattled... lol BUT!!!! now the spotlight in the ceiling seems like its going to fall out.... hmm.... lol

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Da5id4Vz said:
and yet not a single beer can to be seen...
I'd like to see the other side of the room.;)

When viewing my sons photos of his senior trip to Myrtle Beach,SC, everything looked kosher. 3 years later my wife and I found the real photos in the bottom of the drawer after he moved out. Beer, cigars, girls, whisky, you name it.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
roddyama said:

When viewing my sons photos of his senior trip to Myrtle Beach,SC, everything looked kosher. 3 years later my wife and I found the real photos in the bottom of the drawer after he moved out. Beer, cigars, girls, whisky, you name it.

heheh cool... (sorry im at that age)... teenagers will always be teenagers.. hey, did you do it when you were that age?;)

Da5id4Vz said:
and yet not a single beer can to be seen...

thats cos there is none :p

roddyama said:

sure.. we were just aiming for a noise complaint.. :p but it didn't happen.... we got a complaint today for using a jigsaw at 11:30pm SOME PEOPLE!!! teh music could be heard down the street.. lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.