Happy Christmas..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As recurring as this annual outpouring of heartfelt words of love and fellowship is, is my wish that those sentiments would be turned into action every other day of every year.

I know that I fail miserably at that, but effort I think counts for something in that big ledger.

By whatever words, and in whosever’s name you express them -best wishes to all

Merry Christmas everyone....

My wife gave us tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert in a few days. It's been a few years since I have seen them......a LOUD Christmas time tradition, and the #2 selling Christmas music group in the world, 10 million CD's, 10 million concert tickets.

It also looks like I will get to test out the early Christmas present she bought me a couple of weeks ago.....if only I had put it together then.....A snow blower.

The invasion of the 4 grandkids should begin in a few hours.......after I get around to clearing the driveway.

38411998665_80202d173b_z.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.