Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I also have some of those fuses - I think it's the same ones. They sit on the self.

The special volume knob thing is great. As I can see how it might affect the sound thru microphonics, I set out to test it. With any decent volume pot I could not generate a signal* even when I banged it with a hammer. I concluded it's not a problem.

* 9V DC across the pot, signal taken from the wiper via DC blocking cap.

My 'good intentions' have made me a 'hero' to thousands of audiophiles. They are like what some people feel, who have lived with a cheap beer, finally having an alternative (although slightly more expensive) brew to drink. Of course, a number of others will stick to 'Tree Frog' or whatever local beer is cheapest (MP-3) and still be happy.
The ESSENCE of my 'good intentions' is to TRY just about any reasonable approach to better sound quality. It works for me, you should try it sometime. '-)

Last edited:
I do live in a third world country without any kind of new technology coming in, just "surviving with things I only could get" And I tell you that such "Quantum technology or magic stones and fuses" are pure corporative "consumerism". With no real science support
and that only rip-off people that are brain-washable, telling lots of non sense words and fairy tales facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.