Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
AudiophileOptimizer | AudioStream

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry after reading the reviewtorial.

Considering the World of the computer, "making decisions" in the micro-second world....and we are "worried" about that particular timbre of the piano at 755 Hz.....????

---------------------------------------------------------------------Rick............

Hello everyone,
back home after a couple of weeks in hospital (and an 8 hour operation)... Glad to say I am pretty much cured of bladder cancer now, probably as I am back at home and my bladder is in a lab at the hospital...:)
10Kg lighter than I was a fortnight ago, have a urostomy bag for life and quite a long recovery, but getting their and feeling happy now a lot of the ongoing stress has gone...
Cheers Chaps.
For fun I did read a few more of Mr Plaskins' revues when laid in bed. Incredible, another audio super guru, with middle aged hearing!!!
| AudioStream

Thanks all, feel happy and ready for a fun future, loosing the spectre of cancer lifts your spirits... My heart goes out to those less fortunate.:)
Thank You, its been a long journey, a few months and I should have recovered fully from the op, so i am planning a new speaker project for the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.