The Weather

i havent mentioned it. on dec 18 i dislocated my right shoulger and apparently i did quite a good job. i hear they want to use my xrays to show the interns about how well you can actually disloacate it. theres nothing like it on the het when you google. i am surprised there is no surgery in my future, which is great but but i am reminded that iam no longer 30, hence the sling this far into it. probably another 30 days before i am fullu back to work.
todat is windy, 6º and dry to this point. time for self induced sedative and a dopggie walk.
cheers

Any better Cal? :confused: A month now! :rolleyes:

Here in S. Scotland 1.8C at 234:50.

Been down to -3c MAX 2 days ago (2nd & 3rd pic) and yesterday this! Shrubs flowering!!

Attachments

• _MG_0078.jpg
    _MG_0078.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 65
  • _MG_0029 copy.jpg
    _MG_0029 copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • _MG_0030.JPG
    _MG_0030.JPG
    913 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The recent cold and snow here in the Seattle area has caused quite a turmoil, most people didn’t leave their houses for a few days. I made it every day only to be nearly the only one in my work group attending for the first couple days.

Was entertaining yet disgusting to watch people hoarding food and acting rudely in the grocery store, as if the world was going to end or something. It’s typically a one or two day thing with any snow around here, so panic was the flavor of the day.
It’s always fun to watch the lifted off-road-looking trucks, leave the road due to running out of talent in the middle of an otherwise heroic maneuver...

This next week is looking to largely be the same, so am kind of hoping that people become used to it, but maybe not so they just stay off the road and make it nicer to drive around!

Severe temperature swings, substantial budding out in February at northern lattitudes, the weather that's being reported. Bad signs relative to global climate change. I once thought I wouldn't see much change in my lifetime, but things are not going well in that regard...
Oh, in your lifetime... Well, in that case, it's understandable. I thought you were saying something about four horsemen of the apocalypse. :hot:

Was entertaining yet disgusting to watch people hoarding food and acting rudely in the grocery store, as if the world was going to end or something. It’s typically a one or two day thing with any snow around here, so panic was the flavor of the day.
You think people's reaction to weather is bad? Wait til you see how people react to money matters (you've seen black Friday shopping before, haven't you?)
Warning, plummber's crack towards the end YouTube

You think people's reaction to weather is bad? Wait til you see how people react to money matters (you've seen black Friday shopping before, haven't you?)

Yeah, the general public is really well informed on the SCIENCE behind subjects such as global climate trends, CO2 trends and the like. People's reaction to any number of things has little bearing on reality...

Pretty much 3rd generation social programming by corporations.

Replace the TV's with bananas , a social engineered success.
Actually talked to BYU students who studied creating rabid cunsumers
who spoke of this .. on this level !!

15th century access to limited resources was most likely more civilized.
It took something far more extreme to launch this level of mob mentality.
Another Carrington (solar) event would result in burning cities all across
N. America.

OS