The Weather

39C in Paris today (that should have set the French lovers straight)

The supermarket in my village was filled with young girls in bikini this afternoon, I asked the woman at the cash register for a folding seat.
Temperature is supposed to go up 5 points more in the coming days, so I've got lots of groceries shopping to do.

We had some lightning in Worksop yesterday. It did not rain enough to freshen the air though.

Attachments

• Lightning.jpeg
    Lightning.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 102
The supermarket in my village was filled with young girls in bikini this afternoon, I asked the woman at the cash register for a folding seat.

What kind a look did you get?:D Next time, just take your own folding chair.

yah, with some fans blowing, it's a bit of a convection oven

Hey, that's exactly what it felt like out on the bike today.:flame:

jeff

the only other item in the fridge is whipped cream - that's not a healthy diet ;)

It depends Chris.

By the way Chris, did you wake up to a red sun this morning?
The sky is orange, and ashes are falling down!
Which forest fire(s) are causing this; the one in Port Hardy, the one in Pemberton, ...?
All the birds are dead quiet today...it is very very unusual...and even the news have no news of it!
The weather across the globe is strange...the crops are way in advance...the water levels are low...is this all caused by the Blob?
Record temperatures everywhere...forest fires like never seen before...here it looks like Mars! It smells fire, my laptop is full of ashes (I'm outside with it)...it is very eerie. It looks apocalyptic, like after a nuclear blast...and now waiting for the radio active effects to take place! :eek:
Is that it, the end of mankind and everything with it, including the kitchen sink?
Because if it is I'm going to dig a big hole right now under the oak, tree.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKhKpWx1Uc

Last edited:
This is exceptional weather this year Cal. ...Super hot early, and no rain, everything is early, the cherries, plums, water is becoming rarer, forest fires are breaking records everywhere, this is affecting the human populations and the wildlife. The dogs and the cats and the birds they all are exhausted.
...The World Cup, Brazil, USA, Japan, Women, the Blob, Russia, Argentina, Germany, the lives of others, Hollywood, Mad Max, Jurassic, Mars, The Martian, Matt, ...all that very hot jazz and those hot legs from those gorgeous bikini women @ the beaches with ashes on their breasts.

This is exceptional weather this year Cal. ...Super hot early, and no rain . . .
Here in St Louis (Missouri, USA) it's much wetter than normal. I don't know what the official rainfall measurement is, but rivers are high, I see some fields that haven't been planted and others that appear to have been drowned out. Certainly nothing like the floods of 1993 but impacting agriculture nonetheless.

Dale