What are you Watching?

Last night I revisited this flick, on Blu-ray; mainly for the picture quality (natural colors, perfect skin tones, and fair amount of details in the hotel's room, furniture, faces, and else).
...And also for Angelina's pure beauty.

--

* The movie itself doesn't have much in the entertainment value department (low merit).
{You can always click on the front picture cover above for a review by just one reviewer. And here too, the value of that review is very restricted. ...Not my bag really; I'm providing it mainly for info.}

EDIT: Oops, I don't know how to introduce a link inside a picture here; this site is different than what I'm used to.
I got new things to learn, on how I can be contributing in full steam. I'm working on .. ....

Last edited:
ha ha... I am watching ...

Anything I can download. :D

Or , anything I see here (that I can download). :p

Actually , the (new) Riddick movie. Not bad , "Chronicles" was better.

OS

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 166
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
. I refuse to glamorise murder or anything where death in other than natural circumstances is accepted as normal.

Murder is natural, so natural it happens every day. People have been killing each other for ages. I can also say, even if I don't feel inclined to, that cancer is a murderer.

Murder. n.
2. To kill brutally or inhumanly.

And we must not forget that Nature's law tells you that you have to kill another living being in order to stay alive. Perfectly normal.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I looked at this,

And thought probably a load of rubbish and clicked on it for a laugh.
I ended up watching all of it (perhaps I'm sad LOL)
After a while it seemed to make sense.
Then a realisation perhaps they have a point.:confused:
Thought about it for a while,
then thought you know it has links into unemployment and situation in the world as it seems now.
Yes laugh, then what do you do if you get sick and can't afford medical help or can't afford to eat.

After Armageddon-FULL - YouTube

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I gave it 5 minutes. Could I please have those back?

:D what's your version of events then?

When the bombs went off in London everyone was lost, the same happened in the 70's

They used some actors and didn't tell anyone what was happening in the UK to simulate biological attack every one ran to help and covered themselves with invisible tell tail dye.ie they would all have died.

What happens if you have no water?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Murder is natural, so natural it happens every day. People have been killing each other for ages. I can also say, even if I don't feel inclined to, that cancer is a murderer.

Murder. n.
2. To kill brutally or inhumanly.

And we must not forget that Nature's law tells you that you have to kill another living being in order to stay alive. Perfectly normal.
Ridiculous and wrong, both morally and philosophically.