Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

What are you Watching?
What are you Watching?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th May 2020, 06:28 PM   #2011
system7 is online now system7  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Hate to pick bones, but AFAIK, it was called Runaway Train. I mostly remember Jon Voight as the Midnight Cowboy. As well as being Angelina Jolie's dad.

I mostly remember "The Saint" Simon Templar (Roger Moore) as having a well-cut jacket along with a fast white Volvo car and an air of money. The Deb's delight, if you follow.

RMS Titanic is a deep mystery. Did the company sink the damaged sister ship deliberately for the insurance. We will never know, IMO.

My current lockdown wheeze tonight is a cute little 2016 Space Film called: Passengers.

With a stripped down cast of 4 actors, it nevertheless entertains and keeps you interested: YouTube.

I have never seen a better looking spaceship. And I could not find any plot-holes in the relatavistic Physics. Best thing was the out-takes. The actors thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Well, I would too, if earning about $10M for 6 months work.
Old 25th May 2020, 11:33 PM   #2012
haiqu is offline haiqu  Australia
diyAudio Member

YouTube for now. Tavarish finished his Bentley project and Jethro Bronner finished his '67 Alfa Spider 1600 project on the same day!
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #2013
kodabmx is offline kodabmx  Canada
Spreading triode love.
diyAudio Member

What are you Watching?
The first time I found "New" classical music... Ir's only like 8 years old, this!
YouTube

What are you Watching?Hide this!Advertise here!