Cure all Illnesses

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some old time crusaders.

Attachments

• TB.jpg
    TB.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 99
Scam

I am sorry but that video of the ultrasound proves only that, in real time, the sono tech slightly slid the transducer over to make the tumor apper to have dissapeared.....

I am not saying I don't believe in miracles but....this video proves nothing other than the ability to easliy screw someone out of a few bucks....

Not convinced at all...I have used an ultrasound many many times and have produced this effect over and over...

Here's some medical information on the colloidal silver scams:
Science-Based Medicine Hi Ho Silver

Cheers.

ZAP

Yes just another attempt by the medical companies to cover up the benefits of silver. By the way it is an antibiotic and one that the body doesn't become immune to. You find it in elastoplast, washing machines and water filters.

Balerit,

Perhaps you should actually read that article and this one also:

Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit

Some of these types of homeopathic scams are harmless.
However, internal consumption of colloidal silver can be quite harmful to ones health - and complexion.

Cheers.

ZAP

Codswollop, i've been taking coloidal silver for 20 years. Of course the quacks don't want you to use it, you're doing them out of easy money.

You laugh, a friend of mine had a serious sinus infection and after months of doctors and ant-biotics i went to visit him and gave him some colloidal silver which he sniffed into his nose. Whithin 2 days the green gunge stopped coming out of his nose and by the end of the week he was fine. He bought a machine off me on the spot.

Codswollop, i've been taking coloidal silver for 20 years. Of course the quacks don't want you to use it, you're doing them out of easy money.

And what do you have to say about coloidal GOLD?

It is still available under the trade name myocrisin.....I was treated with it as a child - under the direction of Dr Robert Collis, a pediatrician of international reputation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.