Whats out there: beyond earth

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
reverse engineering our physical world

Autonomous vehicle suffers a puncture, it has milliseconds to reach a decision, it quickly simulates possible scenarios using its on board physics engine and chooses the action of least cost

Autonomous vehicle suffers a mechanical failure, it has milliseconds to reach a decision, it quickly simulates possible scenarios using its on board physics engine and chooses the action of least cost

Autonomous vehicle encounters a riot in the streets of Lagos,Beijing,etc, it has milliseconds to reach a decision, it quickly simulates possible scenarios using its on board physics engine and chooses the action of least cost

Welcome to a new world
YouTube

Like humans do?

riding bicycle.

car coming to stop on right adjoining road

Oops! Car not stop!

Car entering My Lane at shallow angle, impact imminent!

RipRap in ditch to right- could be killed (high cost).

Cut to edge of road and break. May slide under vehicle - could be killed(high cost).

Hit car head on - could be killed(high cost).

Cut left and peddle like H3LL - could clear car and be safe(low cost).

Oops, too slow to react...... (high cost)

probable atlas architecture

probable atlas architecture

Attachments

• atlas.jpg
    atlas.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 140
I've used an 'expert system' code generator for many years. This is a commercial product I'm sharing but have no connection to it.

Essentially, you can implement AI with only a few lines of C.
AI is very simple and works great even if combined with a classic control system. ie a crisp setpoint.

The resultant code is fast and compact. Fits easilly in tiny embedded controllers.

I'm sharing this info because many people are in awe of so-called AI but it is really very simple.

Fuzz-C™ Fuzzy Logic Preprocessor | Byte Craft Limited

I am willing to pay a bit of money to get a powerful self-learning AI that can work even without internet connection. It must be able to :
1. Learn language, both written and speak/listen.
2. Process, compile and provide summaries of political and scientific papers/documents.
3. Learn how to write custom software that can be used for other things.
4. Circuit/PCB and also Mechanical CAD design after my own input/specification.

Edit:
5. Be able to engage people in conversation.
6. Sing

Last edited:
a possible state of the simulation

here we are able to map progress to money however this will be short lived since on running the oracle() function call we see a possible state of the simulation where money no longer exists at that time we shall re evaluate what to map progress to

Attachments

• arch 2.png
    arch 2.png
    730.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.