What does it tell you?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The forum's growing, so its to be expected that the most users on the forum at one time would increase. Why it happened to be on Valentine's Day, I have no idea.
Instead of worrying about such things (after all, worse things have occurred), read this:
xkcd: Valentine Dilemma

Doesn't that feel better? :)

Chris

PS - if anyone wants to send me a jar of hammers, I'd be grateful.

I think I've figured it out. Somewhere between the squirrel and the center of the sun I may have forgot it was February. :eek:

Attachments

• circuit_diagram.jpg
    circuit_diagram.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 75
High Five.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to find a nice wife. I just need to wait for one that lets me have big speakers.

Not to rub it in but mine let's me have more than 20 pairs. Every time there's a little peep about it I simply say: "You're right dear, I really should take up skydiving or off road racing." Poof! - suddenly she's interested in what those cappy and coily things do.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I simply say: "You're right dear, I really should take up skydiving or off road racing."
Indeed! A buddy of mine is into go-kart racing as a hobby. We had been looking at a new helmet for him but his wife was worried he was spending too much money on carting. He told her "I'm about to turn 50 - I'm gotta play with carts or get me a 20 year old girlfriend." She said "Honey, why don't you go buy that new helmet?"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.