What's Going On With Audiogon?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They recently went online with a new system. It appears that the changeover did not go smoothly. The new site was not working at all well when I used it the other day. I imagine they are trying to get it fixed, but I am just guessing. A more informative notice would be a *really* good idea on their part.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Audiogon. Wish that they had one throat so I could slit it.

I don't follow you.. You should elaborate if you are going to make such a provocative statement.. :D

I've both bought and sold on that venue with no problem. The transaction cost for a casual seller is way lower than the eBay fees, and the purchasers seem generally more knowledgeable and easier to deal with..

In terms of buying I've gotten some really good deals on new and very slightly used cartridges.

I will admit I avoid almost all of the dealer stuff and have dealt mainly with individuals, and I have relatively limited experience, but no problems at all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.