Paypal, good?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have signed up for a PayPal account and I experience some time delays, we talking about days in order to get money. I'm not talking a about bank transfer just money to the Paypal account.

Anyone else with experience in this area?

I think Paypal looks good but I have only made one transaction so far. I have heard from other (just rumours really) that paypal isn't 100%.

How should it look like?

I have billed someone, the status is PAID. Also I have a record from the same person stating "Completed" of the same amount.

Does every billing generate one extra record?

The person in mind did first pay me on his own initiative and then withdrew it. I'm not certain if he has got his money back or not.

Our problem arised from the time delay. I never got the money so therefore I billed him.

I'll guess I'll wait and see for a couple of days if I will get double amount of money and/or the other person get charged single or double.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Peranders,

I would reiterate my comments from Peter's linked thread. I would also add that I moved more than $10,000 through PayPal when I was managing the Cardas connectors bulk purchases without a single glitch. PayPal even called me to verify my large payments for the parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.