Merry Christmas! What did you get for presents?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got a Dayton Audio 10" 125wrms Subwoofer :)

Rahti.jpg

Sorry the pics are not the best.

18ACR.jpg

Bills

I was trying to give my wife and myself new remote controls to make things a bit easier. The high end store wanted $1200 each for a "professional" installation, while bragging they had it so worked out it was a piece of cake. I got a totally arrogant "read the FAQ" from One-For-All on my question of dealing with the discrete on/off codes on my AVR. Waiting on URC. So I bought a $30 Harmony. It is going back I think. Super easy plug in, go to web and poof! But I can't figure out how to get the AVR power to work correctly, and I can't figure out how to make it change the volume on the AVR always. You have to switch modes constantly. Heck, with the single exception of the power, my FIOS remote does everything for free. Waiting on Harmony feedback. To do two remotes for $2400, it would have to read my mind. No, I don't have an "i" anything. I don't do MP3, only make phone calls on my phone and use a keyboard to type.

So I am still waiting on my caps and diodes that should have been here for the holidays.

Well, to make myself feel better, I just bought a Zone .3 amp off e-bay for a quite fair price. I took the Harmony 300 remote back and will just give up on remotes for a few more years.

One of these days I am going to rip a few thousand of my CD's so I can plug an MP3 into my car. It has the iTune cable built in. (GTI).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.