Annoyance from certain noises - audiophile related?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sometimes cold can be an issue. :)

Last Sunday we woke up, it was very cold in the house. Heater outside was working, but almost no hot air was coming from grills.
I went outside and found that a small door to basement is almost open. I crawled under the floor, and found that a 14" air duct sleeve is completely flat in one place. The fan sucking an air from house through it flattens it more. Looks like raccoons found the way to open a door and made a warm bed for themselves during a cold night. Poor creatures!

the wide range of normal

OP - glad you mentioned lack of sleep. As noted earlier, your introspection can be a great benefit, if you act on it.

20 years old....male...not sleeping enough....and pissed off easily.....hmmm.

You are not alone. A wide range of normal we humans are and you are likely just fine.

I encourage you to take inventory of your status & habits - like sleep, caffeine, other substances, diet and physical exercise. Consider the benefit vs. effort of changing any of the items and then make changes if enough benefit to you.

All that energy does need an outlet.

For example, my 18 year old son voices similar thoughts when small things annoy him big time. I see direct relationship to when he's been energy drinking, poor sleeping, skipping meals and maybe gaming a ton to top it off. YMMV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.