Pink Floyd the wall live misprint (Metallica!!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently went to my favorite record store Mad Hatter Music ( this is exciting because i currently can't drive). I decided upon buying Pink Floyd- The Wall Live on vinyl. The next day I decide to put it on, awaiting to hear the first song Another Brick In the Wall part 1 when my hopes where crushed. What came out of my speakers to my surprise was Metallica- Enter Sandman needless to say i was very upset, that was overcome by laughter later on. I check ed both side of the record !00% metallica. This was not just a simple sticker switch, however, the record had been colored with a wall graphic, the masks off the album cover, band pictures, and a track list (very impressive). I was wondering if factory miss prints of this sort may be of any value. I payed $21.75 usd for the record. i will post pictures when i can get a hold of a digital camera. I'm looking forward to hearing your replies, as I know nothing about this. ( I called the guy at the record store too, he didn't know what to think!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.