Stanley Cup 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Congratulations Boston. Tim Thomas is a hockey god and deserved every award he got.

As to the persons that caused the problems, you're not hockey fans, you're nothing more than mindless ****ing *******s. We can only hope that you are sterile or soon will be because we don't want you reproducing. I am so glad that a good lot of you were caught on film and there are a whole bunch of true fans and honourable citizens that will have no problem turning you ****ers in. Who's laughing now you *******s?

To Cal and DaveCan, you represent the best of Hockey fans, just as the fans at Rogers Arena did last night after the match ended. The ones in the streets are not Hockey fans, they are low life scum who look for excuses to destroy things. I would agree with Cal in his hope that they are unable to breed.

Peace,

Dave Gerecke

As I said before, I am no fan of hockey, nor are these twits.
As a Vancouverite I hang my head in shame!
As a Vancouverite I am proud to see the citizens come together in their damnation of these fools and the effort to clean up this mess!
Maybee we should have match: British Socker Hooligans vs. Vancouver Hockey Mobsters.
I'm not taking any wagers!
E

Last edited:
Most of the people in Slovakia are very happy. Especially for the fact that a few years ago nobody in ice hockey business here was giving to Zdeno a hope to play even in SLovak or Czech league. The celebration will be huge here in the City of Trencin.
Many greaings to Vancouver and all the fans for Ice Hockey.

Mods, I hope this doesn't dance around the edge of a political type statement?, and it probably does, but after seeing all the footage and worldwide coverage of the aftermath of those idiots that call themselves hockey fans, I feel I need to express something..

I would like to see the whole Vancouver Canuck team call a press conference and state to Vancouver their obvious discontent and disbelief at the actions of some of their so called fans.. Basically in life a handful of rotten apples can spoil things for everyone else as per usual..

I would love for the Vancouver Canucks to give a stern warning to the rioters and the public that if this were to ever happen again that they will disband the team indefinitely... Unfortunately the rest of us will have to suffer but it's worth it in my opinion if this type of behavior is going to rise up every time they get close to the Cup and lose..

I think a stern warning with this type of consequence for any repeated history of such that the world is viewing right now, is totally needed and deserved..

That's my opinion and thinking on this matter..

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.