Sterling D. Allan, Founder and CEO of PES Network, Inc. and the New Energy Congress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
His site aggregates a mix of total scam/nutcase stuff with some highly speculative startups which might have something that will be useful sometime in the future. Personally, I'd stay far, far away, and look for the gold myself without having to dig through the breathless dross.

When you see stuff like this on a website:
Scriptures and Inspired Verses Relevant to Free Energy - It has long been my belief that legitimate breakthrough clean energy technologies that are ridiculed and rejected have a destiny to become supreme, bringing the wisdom of the wise to naught, while exalting the so-called "foolish". (PESWiki)
...you know you're not dealing with something that's totally, ummm, legit.

He's running a type of business that, sadly, is very common. The message is appealing, very appealing- "We have huge problems, but technology has SOLVED them, all we have to do is believe!"

Unfortunately, thermodynamics is not optional.

Don't bother arguing with people about this, the appeal is emotional and religious and that's not something amenable to reason.

Hello Tony, I am sure there are agencies here in the states that might be watching him (as our government does a lot of things without telling us), but there isn't anything that they can really do to him, unless they can prove that he is commiting fraud. Otherwise any actions by the government against him would be a violation of his First Amendment Rights of free speech.

Peace,

Dave

There's a sucker born every minute

-P.T.Barnum

Caveat Emptor

-Latin Proverb
(loose translation: Buyer beware)

If it sounds too good to be true, it is

-????????

This should explain things.

Peace,

Dave

P.S. Almost forgot

A fool and his money are soon parted.

-??????????

Last edited:
He's running a type of business that, sadly, is very common. The message is appealing, very appealing- "We have huge problems, but technology has SOLVED them, all we have to do is believe!"

Unfortunately, thermodynamics is not optional.

Don't bother arguing with people about this, the appeal is emotional and religious and that's not something amenable to reason.

When it comes to outre projects, my favourite is these guys:

BlackLight Power Inc.

I check in every now and again to see how they are doing.

I don't have the chops to know if they're really for real but I have a dark suspicion they might be.

From the looks of their present board of directors they might be looking to go public. It used to be engineering and engineering business sort of folk but now they're finance and business law types.

Mills certainly doesn't lack audacity:

The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics Resources

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.