No answer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Weeks ago I clicked on "Contact Us" and directed a question to diyAudio. No replay to this day. Well, I'm new here, so I don't know how things work around here. Perhaps this is normal that even though there is "Contact Us" option, no one actually bothers to answer any questions from members, even those who donated money. I my opinion it's pretty disrespectful

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Antonio.

I'm very sorry that your email has gone unanswered, and I apologize for this event. Particularly as providing prompt replies to all helpdesk responses is something that I take personal pride in.

We have a dedicated helpdesk correspondent answering the contact us and helpdesk emails daily to ensure we provide the highest level of email assistance to all our members whether they have donated or not, and that's usually about a dozen incoming emails each day.

Depending on which radio button you checked, it goes to different departments. There is a chance our reply to you ended up in your spam folder, or was bounced by your email server.

I will find out what happened and get back to you directly.

Cheers,

Jason

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.