Happy New Year..."Happy New Year" to all . Best Wishes and God Bless Albert Walfie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Happy New Year From St. Petersburg, Florida

All the best to you!

Terry

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 83
2012, another Y2K.

Look at the Milliliter movement or numerable other predictions. Now days it is just a bunch of Bible thumping book sellers that are making a profit.

On the other hand, we all KNOW that sand is better than vacuum.

That said, I truly hope everyone has a prosperous new year. I'll expect to and be glad to wish the same on Dec 31, 2012.

If it wasn't for all the crazy people,
think how boring the world would be!

When I watch the news, I am far more afraid of the acts of petty men. Not to be political, as there are enough to go around in all socoities. A lesson that seems hard to learn is one described in Peoplesoft, a book about agile management methods. If you want more, instead of trying to take away from others, as in get a bigger piece of the pie, help your competition build a bigger pie. Diyaudio, I am happy to say, is based on sharing and building to hobby.

Hey there,

also a Happy New Year and lots of fun with the soldering iron to everyone! [;)]

I like this forum quite much, although I do not find much time to write here, and even less time to continue with my projects - hope there will be more time for hobbies this year!

Greetings from Germany,
Andreas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.