July, 17th is Carlos/DestroyerX's birthday! So, leave your message here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
127139,xcitefun-happy-birthday.jpg

se

After 40 , the celebration is just a reminder of how short our time here is.

But anyways , Thanks for your selfless contributions to the community and a very happy B-day :worship: :drink::birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: ... even as you are 1 year older. :D Good luck with operation, too.
Health is more valuble than $$ or amps ...

OS

Thank you dear Taj.... you have offered your skills for long time and helped

a lot the Dx Corporation....you are and will ever be in the Honor hall.

About cake Niss man..... i will make my own... in the reality gonna be an apple pie with a lot of cinamon and sugar.... as i will not be able to eat sugar anymore after surgery.... something called as dumping happens to the ones have operated (swet, vomit, heart acelerates)...it is time to say good buy to by ammounts of sugar.... wife is in the state border, watching, inspecting truck loads and checking pappers..she is a Tax officer..she is working today.... sadly she is out.

Thank you Jlcastro77 and also Haflerfreak..... yeah...time goes passing by very fast...unbeliavable fast.... enjoy each day of your life... this is what i have to say.

Daugher asked me what to buy as a gift for me....then i said...SOLDER!

ahahahahaha!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Imagem 491.jpg
    Imagem 491.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Imagem 501.jpg
    Imagem 501.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Imagem 502.jpg
    Imagem 502.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.