What are you drinking?

Lot, Pepsi Soviet production, Novorossiysk 1974 for $ 339.67
I drank these drinks in 1982 when I was vacationing with my parents in Novorossiysk, Pepsi was very tasty then.
Доступ с вашего IP-адреса временно ограничен — Авито

This announcement reads: In 1974, the only Pepsi workshop in the USSR was opened in Novorossiysk. https://ds05.infourok.ru/uploads/ex/12b2/000f1a59-81804910/hello_html_m4e0a1002.jpg
According to rumors, Kosygin signed a contract with the Americans on a "liter per liter" basis: a liter of Soviet vodka per liter of Pepsi concentrate (6,000 liters of finished drink).
The bottle is not opened, with the original label. All 46 years stored in the refrigerator. The plug is closed with wax against corrosion.
It was acquired by my father in October 1974. He said that this was the first time he saw Cola on the free market.
Authenticity is confirmed by the label and stamp on the bottom of the bottle.
Would you like to have this exhibit in your collection?
I believe this offer is exclusive and deserves your attention

Last edited:
When I tried Pepsi as a kid, I thought about Coca Cola, how delicious it can be, probably much better than Pepsi. But I would have been very disappointed when I first tried Coca-Cola on vacation in Morocco in 1988. It was my very first vacation in my life and probably the longest and coolest. But Morocco had a lot of interesting drinks from France. For example, I remembered Orangein. But German Fanta was also produced in Moscow in the 80s, but I think that now no one drinks it, because it also became tasteless.

Last edited:
Tonight I'm sipping a touch of Akvavit from a bottle I got when in Denmark on a soccer exchange in...yes, it's true...the summer of 1980. I was in Herning, staying with a local player with whom I got along very well. Drinking it in a souvenir shot glass I also got while there.

I slowly drank most of the bottle over perhaps 8-10 years, and then it sat in a variety of freezers and followed me from VT to NC to DC to GA and then to NH where I've been for 25 years. Today was my Denmark friend's birthday (mine is tomorrow) so I thought it was a good time to have a very small taste. There's only one more taste left, but it's pretty strong stuff and I only ever want a tiny bit.

Cheers Erik! :birthday: :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 96
That Akvavit is a bit like mouthwash AND TNT, but as a 19 year old in a new country where your first host whisks you from the airport to a fine dining experience complete with before, during and after dinner drinks, of which Akvavit was maybe the first, very cold and syrup-like from the freezer, it tends to leave an impression.

$1,75 Espanol de verdad Macabeo https://krasnoeibeloe.gcdn.co/upload/iblock/128/espanol_macabeo_251219.jpg
Вино Эспаньол Де Вердад Макабэо стол.бел.сух 0.75 л купить в сети магазинов "Красное&Белое"

The aroma of citrus and other tropical fruits, but the smell is not strong and intrusive. The body is quite dense, fleshy. Neutral, balanced, moderately acidic and not highly alcoholic, very cheap, affordable and tasty dry white wine. Instead of grape or apple juice for every day, it's better not to come up with. I now understand this trick in Spanish wines for every day.
Вино Эспаньол Де Вердад #Макабэо. #Испания. Обзор. КиБ. Какое #вино купить в магазине? Дешёвки. - YouTube