What are you drinking?

Well, provided you’re not looking for the caffeine hit, some of the herbal teas aren’t so bad - fresh from the garden mint, or Stash licorice spice. As for coffee, as I think I mentioned before, my alimentary system has trouble with the spoon dissolving Turkish that Dave loves so much, and for the price you could do much worse than either McD or Timmy’s dark roast - for example for Starbucks always tastes grossly over-roasted and like it’s been sitting on the burner for at least an hour.

I was partly thirsty and partly in need of something healthy. I was about to make something like those V-8 fruit/veggie combos that haven't exactly tickled my fancy.

Stop I said. Don't do it.

I didn't listen to myself.

Took 1/3 of the lemon soda and 2/3 of the V-4 (a thick juice).
While my knees were shaking and my teeth were chattering, I took a slash.
That juice running down my throat tasted like honeydew vine water, so I took another. Another and another and the next thing you know I'd downed one whole jug of that stuff and started to do the bear dance.
Jimmy Buffett fans will recognize that description but TBH, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In fact I'll be making another after the dog walk.
Cheers y'all.

I was partly thirsty and partly in need of something healthy. I was about to make something like those V-8 fruit/veggie combos that haven't exactly tickled my fancy.

Stop I said. Don't do it.

I didn't listen to myself.

Took 1/3 of the lemon soda and 2/3 of the V-4 (a thick juice).
While my knees were shaking and my teeth were chattering, I took a slash.
That juice running down my throat tasted like honeydew vine water, so I took another. Another and another and the next thing you know I'd downed one whole jug of that stuff and started to do the bear dance.
Jimmy Buffett fans will recognize that description but TBH, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In fact I'll be making another after the dog walk.
Cheers y'all.

How long before you hit the can?

A cup of good quality instant coffee currently, but will have a tot (or two) of Glenfiddich 12yr old to take with me to the bedroom just now. Need to order a bottle of Kilbeggan 12, my preffered whiskey though. Haven't had any in the house for a long time. Cost of some of my projects has been soaking away my money.

Will have coffee in five seconds and will try one of the liquors that arrived by the postman today - Conker's Cold Brew Coffee liquor. I am SO EXCITED!!!!:Popworm:

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpg
    IMG_7084.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 74