Complaining about another forum...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am complaining here because I can't post on the other forum anymore, without making a new account, they blocked me...
The thread in question is here...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14509

I am SkinnyBoy...
Mastero has given out my full name and suburb which means anyone living in Adelaide could quite easily find out where I live... Not to mention he claims to have sent me something for free, including postage, when in actual fact I sent him $AU20 (in a card) which he claims he never got. I trusted him because in the past I paid the same way... Now I am banned from the site and have no way to defend myself and request that Mastero stop giving out my details... He has given a threat, can I do something about that?

THANX!!! I don't know why I bothered becoming a member there again, I was blocked for AGES and then went back one day and found I wasn't.... so.. yeah... what should I do?

THANX THANX THANX!! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.