What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My kids had this on "infinite loop" along with "E.T." Parents out there know about the dreaded "infinite loop".

I don't have any kids, but my nieces and nephews did this with He-man cartoons and Fraggle rock shows....The first time I saw empire strikes back it was just the last half...about 5 times! before seeing the first half.... I have a theory about that - the world is so bewildering that kids really love to know what happens next.

The first movie I took my kids to was "Song of the South" -- played at the Port Washington or Manhasset NY Cinema -- #2 son cried through the last 1/4 of the film. While it was released in 1946, they brought the film back every 10 years or so and I had seen it in the 'fifties. I don't think it will ever again be seen on the big screen.

I think that fits with the TinTin banning. I bought a collection of early Fleischer cartoons and all the Jasper's were removed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.