John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This paper shows another way to make a 'resistor' and it has a number of interesting properties. Perhaps, not ALL the properties are shown in this paper, but it can change a mindset in order to see resistance in a different way.
For example, who ever thought that you could make a 'noiseless' resistor, or a resistor that did not heat up itself when current was applied? Etc. Now if somebody wants to ask something constructive, perhaps we can find out more.

Nano developments are not new, they are just receiving more attention in print these days as it is something new to talk about. I do see how some developments can be important in the electronics world but fail to see where you John would implement any of this in your world of discrete large scale components? I would assume that most or all of the development in these areas are aimed at the micro-structures used in integrated circuits and operational amplifiers and such but I highly doubt that this technology is going to be used in an up-scaled discrete resistor or capacitor or diode. Where would the market be for something like that that would drive any of these old school manufacturers to implement nano scale materials in large scale discrete components? Surface mount components that would be micro-sized yes, but for your products I just don't see it happening, it won't be economical I wouldn't think.

Perhaps Scott or JN will weigh in on this subject?

Is this what happens in a multiverse? The same people discuss the same daft idea in two different threads and hope to come to different conclusions?

N.B. for the avoidance of doubt, the 'daft idea' is not the (presumably) peer-reviewed paper which jc put up but the relevance it has to audio gizmos. Unless, of course, I am wrong and quantised resistance is the way to make a Maxwell demon.

No John, You brought up the subject of nano principals, I do understand what that is about, at this point I think perhaps you haven't a clue and just throw this stuff out to make it look like you have something new to discuss. Talk about nano tubes or particles if you like, this has nothing to do with bringing back up Bybee. At this point because you keep bringing that back into the conversation I do not believe you when you say you are not getting paid in some way for doing that. Nobody that has any science background here has believed that device works yet, you keep bringing it back up like we are all stupid, and you never show any proof that those devices work, because you can't. Don't keep saying I don't know anything about electronics, perhaps I am not a circuit designer but at this point it seems that I know much more about materials science than you seem capable of showing. I work with advanced materials all the time and you are certainly no expert in this area or even seem to show any basic understanding about things you just reference. Leave it alone John, You are truly starting to look like a shill.

LOL
This gets sillier...
yet again an Audio design guru has beaten the rest of the world in creating a magical component, that only Audio based designs use...ever wonder why it doesn't appear in any normal equipment.
I do hear that ground up BQP's do wonders for your roses though.

Oh and in these days of ROHS don't parts have to have a materials declaration certificate so we know what nasty substances are in them. Must investigate this as they are sold in Europe, could be interesting.

In 2003 there were breakthrough developments concerning the theoretically ideal materials and physical form needed to optimize noise reduction and electron flow through the signal path. Advances in materials science and fabrication technology have resulted in a unique new carbon fiber-based Quantum Purifier with electron noise reduction and electron Slipstream transmission properties that are distinctly audible and visible, and superior to Jack Bybee’s earlier developments. The Bybee Slipstream Quantum Purifier represents the Quantum Purifier concept taken to the limit. Slipstream Quantum Purifiers are now available in three versions—with copper, silver or gold leads—for optimal performance in different components and applications.

Carbon fibre...

Understand what, give me one example of Bybees being used outside the wonderful esoteric world of alternative universe physics............

Status
Not open for further replies.