And what did we buy today?

New drill press....this thing is the shizzle!:p

Attachments

• 44753503-888B-4C2F-A964-971C1F0F6A30.jpg
    44753503-888B-4C2F-A964-971C1F0F6A30.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 168
Had to look up ‘skookum’
In these parts, it's most a positive reinforcement of interest and admiration.

Hey man, pretty skookum wheels you got there. Mind if I take 'er for a spin? ;)

None Cal, other than the financial.
Best you can ask for. Is that not covered by insurance?
If not you might want to approach the deer's family about compensation.
Personally I'd wait a few weeks till the grief of their loved one's passing has subsided.
Don't wait too long though, the statute of limitations kicks in sooner than you might think in these instances.
All kidding aside, yes, sad for the deer but good for you other than the wallet that will feel skinnier for a while.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Vehicular deer death outnumbers "rapid lead poisoning" by several orders of magnitude in that part of the States, if I remember correctly. Considering that a good percentage of those accidents result in human injuries, disabilities and/or deaths - it only seems reasonable for the thoughtful person to thank the hunters for eating a few deer and encourage more people to do the same. Perhaps even do it themselves.

Bedini 25 1 Meg

Bought this one yesterday for my Quad ESL57. Seems to be a very good fit, as also stated by others who use this combination.

The previous owner made several conversions to fit to European 230V mains, thereby has thrown away original mains transformer/s (...with handwritten signature of John Bedini on it!). Now searching for schematics, especially secondary side voltages and amperes of original mains transformers.

Also the front panel has bee turned upside down, as you can see on the image. Funny what people do with their stuff...

Attachments

• 7006120029_0_g.jpg
    7006120029_0_g.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 125