PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
RM500P

Attachments

• RM500P.jpg
    RM500P.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 151
i know this is for DIY, but i just received a used Pass Lab XA30.8 amp. it's noteworthy because almost 20 years ago, i built an Aleph 3 Clone using DIY audio users' boards. built the whole dang thing myself and even had help from Nelson Pass and others debugging a ground loop hum. it was a great experience and i'm full circle now with the new 30 watt class A amp...
love it and NP and their contribution to audio.
anyway, good feelings to everyone and i'm still in audio heaven with this amp!

btw, i'm using the amp to drive a pair of Elsinore MK-V and sometimes a pair of Kairos 3-ways, so this is technically still a DIY thread?? :)
cheers and stay healthy!
Scott

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
A brand new Dyson V10 Animal vacuum cleaner. Got it with RBC Visa bonus points, so it didn't cost me any real money. Damn, these things are expensive! Anita nixed the X-Box and decided a cordless vacuum I could carry would be the proper thing to go with. She was a smart woman.

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Time for another order Magnus ...

Hey Calhoun, great deal on the vacuum. I went on line to see what they were worth. Wow! It was my first and only purchase using Visa rewards, so pretty cool. I had no idea what the points were worth.

Fonebones, nice new soldering station. How far they have come from the old Weller days with the WCP stations.