Dissipante IEC power entry module for NA

Hi, I am planning a build with the Dissipante 3U chassis. I was thinking to use the same power connector from the back panel kit, the Schurter 4304 6090 IEC Power entry module. I found this on Mouser, however it specifies IEC C14 or C18 compatibility. Looking for mating power cords on Mouser, no luck. Is this actually the correct power entry module for NA use? I'm certainly no expert on power connector specs, any feedback or suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Hi, I am planning a build with the Dissipante 3U chassis. I was thinking to use the same power connector from the back panel kit, the Schurter 4304 6090 IEC Power entry module. I found this on Mouser, however it specifies IEC C14 or C18 compatibility. Looking for mating power cords on Mouser, no luck. Is this actually the correct power entry module for NA use? I'm certainly no expert on power connector specs, any feedback or suggestions welcome. Thanks.
They're both applicable to NA use. Depends on what you want. C14 power inlet has the grounding prong, C18 does not.

A C18 non-grounding power inlet will accept the C13 grounding cord (very common) but, of course, won't be grounding anything because there is no grounding prong in the C18.

A C14 grounding power inlet requires using a C13 cord because the less common non-grounding C17 cord won't plug in. There is no opening for the C14 grounding prong in a C17 cord.

In most cases I'd suggest the C14 variant is what you'd want.

Clear as mud?