Korg Nutube B1 parts list?

As of right now, only the preamp PCB/JFETs and the Nutube 6P1 are available for purchase from the DIY store - Would anyone happen to have a detailed list of items that comprise the “Completion Kit” for the B1 which is currently out of stock? Thanks...

Great idea, @peters - Looks like although the complete B1 kit has just become available again, the Completion Kit has not… Glad I never waited for the latter; back in March I purchased most all needed parts from Digikey, and the finished preamp turned out nicely (also got lucky with zero Nutube ringing).

Attachments

• 202DB334-757B-4634-ADC7-46A28153A4AB.jpg
    202DB334-757B-4634-ADC7-46A28153A4AB.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 168
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
On the "todo" list is to go over every single product in the store and clean up and standardize both the public schematic BOM and schematic information, tighten it all up. Hopefully by early next year we'll have the resources to do that.

In regards to your question about the completion kit BOM, we don't have a generic BOM available. Partly this is due to global parts shortages and stock availability. Where the parts come from and chops and changes. If there's a particular part you would like to know about I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, the pot is an Alps RK27 50k. The switch is a DPDT and you can get one here. The source for either has varied over time.

We have more completion kits coming in steadily over the next 2 months as our supplier is able to produce them. I'd expect completion kits to be available for sale by the end of the month, or mid Dec.

Last edited:
Hello Jason, thank you for your response.

I have already populated, tested, etc. the PCB, based on the available parts list.
I will order the chassis from the Store in the next few days and finalize the
build after I get the parts which I still need.

These are the parts (on the back and the front of the chassis) I need specific
information about:
- The RCA connectors.
- The power connector.
- The switches (you already provided a link).
- The knob for the potentiometer.

Thanks,
peters