Slimline 2U Chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I would like to buy the Slimline 2u w/ steel covers, but I have a few questions:

1-. I choose 10mm front panel. Does this come with the same 4 holes for mounting the handles? According to the pictures it does not.

2-. I will be getting a baseplate with it. Do I still need to make the holes to attach the baseplate to the chassis? Or they are premade?

3-. Does it come with an IEC hole premade? Slimline 1U comes with a free IEC hole.

4-. Does anyone know if the baseplate and the 10mm hole pattern is good for mounting an ICEpower 500ASP amp module? or the screw patter does not match?

5-. Does the diyaudiostore cases come with standoffs? Or need to buy separately?

6-. The baseplate has standard holes? or they are threaded? Meaning I will need to get nuts (no pun intended) for the standoffs?

Well I think that's all.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.