Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

ETA for New ACA PCBs?
ETA for New ACA PCBs?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th August 2018, 02:25 AM   #11
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

ETA for New ACA PCBs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRMcGee View Post
It's hard to imagine...
Yeah, a lot of people imagine a lot of things about how things actually work behind the scenes. I would too - a nice big factory, big piles of stock sitting around all in one place, worker bees buzzing around packing things. Unfortunately that's just fanciful thinking. Each project is produced ad hoc, usually on a kitchen bench, by dedicated DIYers such as yourself, before then finally being sent to our central distribution warehouse (we have recently moved to a smaller, faster, cheaper, more flexible, more friendly, vastly more competent and slightly less software-alogically advanced warehouse partner, in MA).

Those PCBs you imagine sitting around gathering dust? They don't exist. We ordered enough for the last batch and that's it (we actually ordered extra but the increased pre-order sales soaked them all up). We have ordered extra for the next batch (to make up PCB sets as you desire), and if we can, we'll get standalone PCBs into the store before that batch is done, if we can, but no promises. Our #1 laser focus is on getting people the kits they've pre-ordered, which has been a herculean task (not just the kit production, but finding and moving warehouse, changing technology stack and many other factors). I'm happy to say that the ACA pre-order status page has just been updated with news that all remaining kits from the batch 1 pre-order have now shipped. Due to as-yet-unconnected systems being involved, tracking information won't appear in those orders for another couple of hours (much manual spreadsheet wrangling, script writing, API talking to be done).

So, back to those standalone ACA boards - they've been ordered, and we're on it, but you'll have to wait a little while as we rebirth ourselves with better technology, logistics, prices, customer service, process and of course, getting people what they've already paid for already as our #1 priority. ETA for them? September 15th, and sooner if we can.

Last edited by Jason; 9th August 2018 at 02:30 AM.
Old 9th August 2018, 02:47 AM   #12
diyAudio Administrator

ETA for New ACA PCBs?
By the way Scott, I do have some old ACA PCBs sitting here at home, if you're ok with an older version I will stick a pair in the post today for you and you can get building
Old 2nd September 2018, 07:46 AM   #13
spiggs is offline spiggs  United States
diyAudio Member

Do you still have the older ACA boards available? I would be interested in a set.
Old 3rd October 2018, 07:49 PM   #14
diyAudio Administrator

ETA for New ACA PCBs?
The ACA V1.6 PCBs as used in the kits are now available:

Amp Camp Amp PCB – diyAudio Store
Old 4th October 2018, 01:17 AM   #15
adason is offline adason  United States
diyAudio Member

No more excuses guys, go and build ACA!
Old 4th October 2018, 10:34 PM   #16
Dennis Hui is offline Dennis Hui  Canada
diyAudio Member

ETA for New ACA PCBs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adason View Post
No more excuses guys, go and build ACA!
Yes Sir!
Old 17th October 2018, 08:40 PM   #17
jyg is offline jyg  Switzerland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
The ACA V1.6 PCBs as used in the kits are now available:

Amp Camp Amp PCB diyAudio Store
Thanks Jason. After finishing my first ACA, I was interested in some additional experiments, and luckily I found that the bare pcbs were available on the diyaudiostore too! I just made an order.

ETA for New ACA PCBs?Hide this!Advertise here!